Play the video below to hear what current students in Year 7 remember about starting at Parrs Wood.
The Presentation below is useful for any parents whose child has additional needs.
• Key staff within the Inclusion team;
• The arrangements for additional transition days;
• Available provisions and support within the Inclusion Faculty
• Examples of Teaching and Learning strategies used for students with SEND
• Available Numeracy and Literacy support
• Details of how to access the SEND Information report
If you require any information that is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Parrs Wood Family Liaison Officer
Many Parents and Carers, regardless of background, feel that there are times in their lives when the need advice and support. Parents are best placed to make choices for their children but all parents benefit from access to high quality information and advice to help them make the best possible decisions.
To make an appointment or to arrange a home visit, please call Jo Mannion on:
0161 446 8640 or 07977224943
or email: email@example.com
> CLICK HERE for information leaflet